The companion workbooks to the Intro to Dreamwork and Lucid Dreaming Workshop are fillable PDFs that contain the daily reading material, exercises, activities, links to guided meditations, and external resources to guide the learner through the material for the workshop.
Use the companion workbooks to learn:
- How to track your sleep cycles and engage with them for various levels of dreaming
- How to keep a dream journal and increase dream recall
- How to have better sleep hygiene to support deeper and more restful sleep
- How to investigate your non-lucid dreams for deeper meanings related to preoccupations, suppressed emotions, and opportunities for personal development
- How to use Wake Back to Bed (WBTB) and Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming (MILD) lucidity induction techniques
- How to use your nightmares for personal development